"Connecting Real Estate Dots Around the World" is a theme for the Cosmic Cow Pie Blogtalkradio show for the next few months. Buyers and sellers around the world have questions that we are going to address on the current market and what they should be doing to connect with the right real estate agent lender or inspector.
The host, Carra Riley is a 30+ year veteran working and teaching in the real estate industry helping people in a consulting format for both small business and real estate. Currently, she is a certified CRB (Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers) instructor for the National Association of Realtors organization, writer and public speaker.
Sellers will want to listen to this series because they can hear questions that any agent should be asked durning an interview process to determine which agent they will want to hire to sell their real estate. They will learn how an appraisal and inspection can be a major Cosmic Cow Pie in a transaction if they are not prepared for what happens during this process.
Buyers will want to listen to this series as they can learn about the loan and inspection process that is all a part of buying the home. They will hear about neighborhoods and resale information so they can be informed as they work with an agent to make a buying decision.
The series of blogtalkradio interviews will help connect the dots in the Cosmic Cow Pie of real estate. For immediate answers to specific real estate or small business questions feel free to contact Carra Riley for a FREE 30 minute consutation to determine a direction to move forward.
The first intervew for 2012 was with Rich Cederberg from Albuquerque, New Mexico. He shared the current state of the real estate market and how a buyer should get started and what a seller can expect in todays economy. The series on blogtalkradio will include many more agents from around the country sharing up to date information for both buyers and sellers
Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time the Cosmic Cow Pie blogtalkradio show will feature Gene Mundt, Senior Vice President with Chicago Bancorp. Connecting The Mortgage Dots In Today's Real Estate Market Call in at (347) 994-1903 or set a reminder to listen on your computer and join the chat room.
Gene has 30+ years in the mortgage industry plus he has people skills that will make you feel so comfortable in the transaction you will think you have been friends forever.
Gene Mundt's experience includes:
- Savings and loan branch manager
- Licensed Mortgage Originator/Banker
- Certified financial planner
- Trustee on the Village of Mokena, IL Board
- Mokena, IL Chamber of Commerce President for 3 terms
- Little league coach and middle school basketball coach
- Avid golfer
- Married 35 years and father of 2 sons in Chicago and he is a new grandparent
Questions we will be addressing a home buyer or seller would like to know about:
- What are the lowest down payment loans available?
- What are the qualifying ration and FICO score requirements?
- How does an appraisal fit into the loan process?
- What if the house does not appraise?
- How can I know what I can qualify for if I do not have a property selected?
- When will I know how much down and how much a month for payments?
- When will I know how much I need to bring to closing?
- What about inspections and who pays for problems on the house?
- What if I have bad credit?
- What if I have let a home go back to the bank?
- Can I get a co-signor?
- How long does the loan process take?
Connect with Gene Mundt, Senior VP Chicago Bancorp
Direct: 815.277.4036 Cell/Text: 708.921.6331
Please listen to the show with Gene Mundt and start asking questions about the process so you can navigate all the cow pies that will come up during the process.
Sellers learn the loan process because it will help when they get feedback from agents and the response has to do with financing, inspections or appraisals.
Buyers learn about the loan process as the journey will be much easier when they know what to expect along the way.
Please don't forget each area will have unique market traits so knowing the questions to ask to make a confident decision is an important part of the process of buying or selling a home.
Hope to see you in the chat room or online for the Cosmic Cow Pie Blogtalkradio show. Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time. Call in to (347) 994-1903 or set a reminder to listen on your computer.