Who knew how much you can learn in a one hour Google+ Hangout On Air?
Meet Shelley Roth
Shelly Roth is a talented and knowledgable Social Media Navigator, Trainer, Consultant, Speaker and Author.
She lives life to the fullest, shares it abundantly and LOVES her dog Buddy!
Shelley has started a monthly Google+ Hangout On Air called Funday School which includes….. FUN, and GIVING on Friday!
This week the topic discussed by knowledgable leaders in their field was: Grow your business by moving form scarcity to abundance.
Google+ Hangout On Air events provide anyone with an idea, business, product or service to share an opportunity to have up to 10 panel members LIVE on a youtube channel sharing information that can help or be of interest to others.
The dynamic members of this panel (above on the filmstrip) making a difference in the world today were:
J-Coby Wayne ~ Chief experience guide at Energy Arts Alliance.
Deb Tummins ~ Corporate Leader Coaching
Suzette Cotto ~ Social Identity Branding
Pam Terry ~ Public Speaker Coach Author
Carra Riley ~ Small Business and Social Media consultant
Each panel member shared about 5 minutes on their thoughts of how working from “abundance” can impact your business.
We had an inspiring discussion of how the Principle of abundance moves you to the Law of attraction making everyone happy with the outcome of the help they may need. The viewing public is able to ask questions LIVE while the event was airing so there was great input from outside the panel as well. See the archived event right here. Who knew what could be learned from a one hour Google+ Hangout On Air!
The Following are “Carra’s Cliff Notes” from the one hour Google+ Hangout On Air event produced by Shelley Roth.
- Giving and sharing of your knowledge shows you as an expert.
- Have a spiral steno pad with you at all times or voice memos on your phone, even by the bed to capture ideas that come and can be implemented.
- Try a 100% satisfaction guarantee with your service.
- Give of yourself by sharing your time. Work from the principle of abundance KNOWING you will have the time to do what you need to do.
- Ask 3 questions a day: * Who was I nice to? *What did I learn today? * How am I better today than yesterday?
- Marketing thought to embraces… understand that some people are NOT going to like you no matter what! SWSWSWN Some Will, Some Won’t So What, NEXT
- Must have a business platform set up so when you are giving there is something concrete for people to come back to for more help.
- The Law of polarity keeps away things that can keep you from doing what you need to do.
- Be sure to inhale as well as exhale… when giving don’t forget to be open to receive.
- What you give should be effortless and seamless.
- All energy converts.
- Rehab from the mind set of “scarcity.”
- Be like a wave.. go with the flow of the tide.
- Applause is gratitude from the audience for what you have given them. Take time to honor and thank the audience for their gratitude.
- Scarcity is a mentality not a reality.
- New thinking from the Harvard Business Review…. Gratitude is the new will power.
- BE the purpose you are. It’s all connected
- There is ONE MIND…. connect with it.
Amazing what one hour on a Google+ Hangout On Air can bring out to help move thought to a higher altitude on a personal and business level. Should you have any questions about the concepts shared feel free to contact any of the panel members to learn more about this way of thinking that can change your life!
Follow this link to subscribe to future Funday School events.Pin It